Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Ernest's pussy

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The cat is insured but the condition is pre-existing so not covered. He explains everything in his GoFundMe page .
Pet insurance has so many exclusions it's pointless most of the time.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
As this was a rescue pussy it is deemed a pre existing condition

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As I love pussies no matter what they look like I’m happy to help.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Pet insurance has so many exclusions it's pointless most of the time.
Quite a lot of insurance is like this. I remember the Albion were trying to peddle ticket insurance a few years ago and it seemed pointless especially when you worked out that it was cheaper to take the hit on missing a game a season as opposed to taking out the insurance.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Quite a lot of insurance is like this. I remember the Albion were trying to peddle ticket insurance a few years ago and it seemed pointless especially when you worked out that it was cheaper to take the hit on missing a game a season as opposed to taking out the insurance.
They still peddle it….it’s an option on every purchase

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Dobbed in a bit - and I'm not a cat person!

(All the best Rochdale if you read this).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Some sad details in that link. ENREST is sorely missed round these parts. Can't even remember what he got banned for now, but never struck me as a bad guy.

As for poor kitten: ENREST has only had him a month and despite having done all the decent pet insurance/health club stuff, still gets zapped with a stupidly large vet's bill due to a 'pre-existing condition'. WTF?! The little fella is only seven months old (the kitten that is, not ENREST) Some responsibility must lie with the rescue centre shirley? Seems like they sold him a, er, pup. Just seems wrong ☹️

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Some sad details in that link. ENREST is sorely missed round these parts. Can't even remember what he got banned for now, but never struck me as a bad guy.

As for poor kitten: ENREST has only had him a month and despite having done all the decent pet insurance/health club stuff, still gets zapped with a stupidly large vet's bill. Some responsibility must lie with the rescue centre shirley? Just seems wrong ☹️
He was never banned, he left

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

As for poor kitten: ENREST has only had him a month and despite having done all the decent pet insurance/health club stuff, still gets zapped with a stupidly large vet's bill. Some responsibility must lie with the rescue centre shirley? Just seems wrong ☹️
I'm not sure that ENREST was banned. I had a message exchange with him earlier.

He's a splendid chap. Quite a soft and sensitive soul in real life. I've always liked him. I knew him briefly in the late 80s/early 90s but have only seen him once since.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I doubt the rescue centre knew of the problem. It emerged as the kitten grew.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here