Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Entitled tw4ts at chelski

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
What drives someone to need approvals via sm in that way? Not just money. The need for attention/approval, to be noticed in any way shouts insecurity. To crave that in the way she fulfills it indicates something much darker in her past I reckon.

I don't think it's that deep tbh. The social media stuff is necessary because she wants people to sign up to her Onlyfans, which means she needs attention. What would she be doing if not this? Most likely working behind a bar or a supermarket checkout for poverty wages that aren't even enough to rent a dingy gross room in a dilapidated shared house in London.

And I don't mean that as a dig. The opposite, in fact. Fair play to her for finding a way out of the daily grind. It's a messed up situation that OnlyFans and social-media grifting can offer any moderately good-looking working-class young woman a better lifestyle than getting an actual job, but to borrow a phrase I remember from my younger days, "don't hate the player, hate the game".

The British economy is absolutely broken if you're a young person without rich parents. That's not her fault.

Having said all that, she's very annoying.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
What drives someone to need approvals via sm in that way? Not just money. The need for attention/approval, to be noticed in any way shouts insecurity. To crave that in the way she fulfills it indicates something much darker in her past I reckon.
I don't think it's possible to generalise. There are many people who are exhibitionists, and many who don't have moral hang-ups about sex and don't care about others judging them. If they can monetise it and retire young with a big house then I can see why they would. It's not necessarily indicative of anything more than a different perspective on what's 'acceptable' to get to your goals in life and enough people don't have a problem with it to make it lucrative.

I heard someone say recently about how the Internet has exposed how unrealistic it is to assume a universal morality in the way that perhaps happened before and I think there's truth in that, but social attitudes lag behind reality by a decade.

I'm not sure there'll ever be a point where supporting Chelsea is socially acceptable though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here