Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Entertainers

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I am amazed at some of the negativity towards Vicente.
Players of his quality playing for Brighton are few and far between.
Regardless of how much we are paying him and the reasons behind why he hardly plays, he is a football genius.
He is the first player I look out for to see if he is in the squad, no-one comes close to him skill wise.
He has never let us down when playing for us and I go to the football to be entertained.
Vicente is an entertainer.
Frank Worthington was my boyhood hero, unfortunately only played for us for 1 season but he was a joy to watch.
I really can't recall too many true entertainers playing for us, Vicente is our Dios, we need to protect him not question him when we don't know the full facts.

Who else has entertained you playing for the stripes?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Garry Nelson entertained me hugely. Vicente is a huge talent of course but supporters are not doubting that, its just their frustration at not seeing him play regularly. This frustration spills over into negative posts about him.

I for one will never spout any crap about our Spanish star. If he never plays for us again, which could be possible, then i will be happy to have seen such an amazing talent grace our stadium. Nothing more nothing less.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here