[Albion] Enock Mwepu (Retired 10/10/2022)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
According to his latest Instagram post he has been in hospital in Zambia for 4 days having tests / treatment. Apparently he and Patson Daka were ill and weren’t available for the National team and having been getting some abuse online.
Enock defending himself and asking for a little more respect. Pictures of him with medics in Zambia.
No comments about the actual illness which is understandable considering medical confidentiality.
From an Albion perspective I hope it was nothing serious and that he’s now back in the UK and raring to go against Liverpool.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
According to his latest Instagram post he has been in hospital in Zambia for 4 days having tests / treatment. Apparently he and Patson Daka were ill and weren’t available for the National team and having been getting some abuse online.
Enock defending himself and asking for a little more respect. Pictures of him with medics in Zambia.
No comments about the actual illness which is understandable considering medical confidentiality.
From an Albion perspective I hope it was nothing serious and that he’s now back in the UK and raring to go against Liverpool.

On first read I misread your final sentence as “raring to go to Liverpool” :nono:

Get well soon Enock :thumbsup:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Online abuse for being ill and in hospital? Blimey! - tough crowd!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
This is a mystery . Any suggestions ? If it was covid he would not be allowed to travel .

If you spend four or five months in Europe and then go back to Africa (or Asia or SA for that matter) you have a pretty good chance of picking up some bug or virus that the people living there might be more or less immune to. Not uncommon at all.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
11 posts, haven't seen the others but hopefully you won't be posting many more if they're like the drivel above.

I've seen the others - they are all foolish crap.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Forced to retire due to a problem found with his heart.

Blimey terrible news for the fella we never really saw the best of. Hope he is being looked after

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports