Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v West Indies - 3rd Test

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
1252 - Ganga lbw b Harmison 5, WI 17-1 Harmison steams in, all arms and legs, like an Indian deity running for a bus...and his first ball...is a ruddy wide...short and high over Ganga's shoulder...and his second is a load of old rubbish and ends up slapping into the fine-leg fence. Hmmm...A couple outside off-stump...before another runs away for four down leg-side. Another leg-side wide and this is very ugly to watch...AND HE'S TRAPPED GANGA LBW!!! That's Russian roulette for you, Daren, you're bound to get your brains blown out at some stage. Chanderpaul gets an absolute jaffa second-up, the ball spitting off a length and just missing the top of off. That was one of the strangest overs I've ever seen.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tribune Messala said:
he has been criticised on cricinfo. I will reserve judgement until I see the highlights.

BBC text blames at least 7 of those 11 on Harmison

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Harmison now on 197 test wickets - could he have 200 by the end of the day?

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Harmison was bowling shockingly in the couple of overs before and after lunch that I saw. Ok he got an LBW, but that was more down to the batsman not knowing which side he was going to go wide this time!!!
Prior's been having a job saving those runs.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Donald OUT :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here