Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Iceland 8pm

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Woy is making England the laughing stock of the world. This result will be on par with England losing to the USA at the 1950 FIFA World Cup. This will be Woy's legacy.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
This is just absolutely appalling. I've got to the point where I do not even want us to turn it round and win this game now.

It's ****ing ICELAND for crying out loud. Why are we even in this position.

PATHETIC. ****ING PATHETIC.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Come on guys - have some consideration for those not English - this game is brilliant - best game of the tournament so far except for when Ireland beat Italy.

Sorry, it's interesting because Iceland are such a small nation, but as an actual football match it is rubbish. Anti-Football from Iceland and clueless boring nothing from England.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Passing is shocking tonight

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Anybody who a basic understanding of football can see that Roy fvcked up with team selection, tactics and preparation. Factor in the likes of Kane, Rooney, Sturridge, Wiilshire, Broadway Danny Rose and Smalling playing like pub team players and it's not surprising we can't beat Iceland.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Sorry, it's interesting because Iceland are such a small nation, but as an actual football match it is rubbish. Anti-Football from Iceland and clueless boring nothing from England.

You are looking at the game from an English perspective - I am looking at it from an Icelandic perspective and I see a great game of football - a bunch of journeymen footballers sticking it to the overpaid prima donnas who think all they have to do is turn up.

I love this type of football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here