Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Germany (and then v Holland)

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Stick in a Brexit for a fabulous treble and I'd die happy!

And add in England winning the 20/20 World Cup and Palace going down for the whole set!

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
England win v Germany on German soil. Never to be sniffed at.

Celebrate it as much as the German fans hated it.

I'm not sure if they even care tbh.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very poor and untried England team tonight

Butland
Clyne.. Smalling....Cahill,.... Rose
Henderson...Dier
Wellbeck....Alli...Lallana
Kane​

:lol: Classic BG

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Superb, and f#ck all those tossers that couldn't give a shit about England.

There's a post above yours saying we did 'OK' - Yeh tbf only did the World Champions away after being 2 down :lol: - done just can't give their own country credit when it's due. Love my country :thumbsup:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I would hate to let you down :)

Maybe not expecting to win the whole thing, but you know how quickly the English get carried away after the odd decent display.

I can't deny it happens but if any non-tournament result is to be enjoyed then it's probably this one!

Out of interest, what are your minimum expectations of England in the Euros?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I thought we were second best in the first half and lucky not to be 2 or 3 down. In the second half we played like a totally different team and gave them the run around. But to what extent did the Germans switch off because they weren't that bothered?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Thought that was England's best display to ages.seems some coincidence that some of ourvbig time Charlie's were missing giving the hungrier youngsters a chance

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
and there we were begging Woy to bring on Vardy
and whoooooosh he did, other half would have settled for a draw, and then the winner, celebratary drink and look forward to the Summer

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just at the airport on the way home. Absolutely quality game, great atmosphere for a change and beating the old enemy in their backyard, friendly or not is always sweet

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Thought that was England's best display to ages.seems some coincidence that some of ourvbig time Charlie's were missing giving the hungrier youngsters a chance
Indeed,.. we dont want Sterling back, and Rooney can try out the bench methinks. I would like to see Hart back, plus someone to replace the ever shite Cahill.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here