Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Germany (and then v Holland)

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Last week Roy said he'd take Wilshere even if he hasn't kicked a ball for Arsenal :(
For fu...WHY?! Even when he's not finding new and interesting ways to avoid actually playing the game he's paid for he's rarely put in a performance worthy of the hype that's surrounded him since he broke through. Especially now we're not looking so lean in the middle and can see what a consistently decent midfielder looks like.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Get in! :clap:

I may have to resurrect that old thread about Spurs winning us the Euros like West Ham won us the World Cup :)

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
But what Hodgson will do is when the boring players like Oxo cube, Rooney, Wiltshire, sturridge, walcott, Milner and Sterling he will play them.
But why when we come from 2-0 down away to Germany and since had Dier, Ali, Barkley, Kane and Vardy we havent given them a sniff and we looked sooo dangerous.
Play this new team Hodgson, these players are young and eager and want to win, way better than the old average cocky players named at beginning.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Very poor and untried England team tonight

Butland
Clyne.. Smalling....Cahill,.... Rose
Henderson...Dier
Wellbeck....Alli...Lallana
Kane​
Sorry...but this just has to be repeated repeated and repeated
I hear Roy pinned this to the dressing room wall and didn't bother giving a team talk :whistle:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This squad could get me all excited about following England again. I really enjoyed that and it is clear we have some genuine quality in the squad. Well done Roy Hodgson for having the balls and the faith to play such an inexperienced young team :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here