Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Aussies - Day 5 @ Old Trafford.... COME ON!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
brightonfan_86 said:
Aussie team think they won it, what a bunch of wankers. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Don't be such a cock. that result for the Aussies was as good as a win and gives them a chance of winning the ashes so of course they would react that way.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
gutted. We deserved that one. A draw is a travesty.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
brightonfan_86 said:
I'm pissed off, :angry: :angry:

and?

You should be pleased that you got to watch an amazing days cricket. Whoever says Test matches were boring should be made to watch this game.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
but winning is all that matters. A draw in a great game is no consolation. I'm pissed off too!

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
B.M.F said:
and?

You should be pleased that you got to watch an amazing days cricket. Whoever says Test matches were boring should be made to watch this game.

And as of next year, you will have to have Sky to watch a days cricket, unless you go to the match. Well said B.M.F.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Absolutely fantastic cricket from both sides - England set a tally I didn't think we could get - and we didn't, a draw is fantastic for us....just wish all test matches were this good...

(and I'm not in labour) :lol:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I agree. At least he would have been accurate. I'm off for a pint. Gutted.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Yer im gutted, we should of won this one.over the last 5 days we were the better team.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Grrrrrr,can't believe the Aussie's nicked a draw out of that!Just hope we haven't missed a glorious chance to win this series.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If only Freddie had got the last over, I think we would have won.

Review time.

Vaughn made some interesting decisions today, he set an attacking field in the morning but with only two slips? Three or it could have been four chances went thru the slips b4 he put begrudingly more players in there.

Be back later daughter calling 8,15

jones looked good everytime, but he was used as a fill in for freddie and harrison. today i would have prefered jones.

freddie is good this morning he slowed down his pace and as a result he swung the ball. this afternoon, he jusy relied on his brute force and switched his thinking head off. i expect a bit more creATIVE THINKING HERE. THE SAME APPLIES TO HARRISON, TO BE OF MCGRATH QUALITY, ITS PACE AND BRAIN,

A COUPLE OF BAD UMPIRE DECISIONS . this mornings was a joke, definately two lbw's this evening. but then the umpire's don't have a replay!

sorry about crap typing i am holding my 3 day old baby!

ponting innings was good but we didn't test him at the beginning, more people in the slips and posssibly a silly mid on, was needed.

great day of cricket, over the three tests i say we have dominated all but three days, but during two of those three days we had no guts, well unlike the fight the aussies have displayed here and at egbaston.

trent bridge is cruccial and remember we must beat the aussies to get back the ashes,

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here