Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England thread anyone?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Milner, Shelvey and Delph - England starting midfield. Depressing lack of quality from three millionaire footballers. Barkley is good but misused in this system.

Isn't it about time Alex Chamberlain started being a good player? What is he offering to the team, other than running around? Same could be said of Milner.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Milner, Shelvey and Delph - England starting midfield. Depressing lack of quality from three millionaire footballers. Barkley is good but misused in this system.

Isn't it about time Alex Chamberlain started being a good player? What is he offering to the team, other than running around? Same could be said of Milner.

could be because they don't give a monkey's ?

longmanofwilmington

Apr 25, 2014
Really turgid stuff. Milner does a job against the worse international teams, but is usually found out at this sort of level. I've been fairly impressed with Shaw though, he's been quietly efficient. I don't see this getting more exciting in the second half.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham

Shame Wilshire can't stay fit.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Clive Tyldesley has to be one of the worst commentators going; get Peter Brackley in!

Last edited:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Blimey, are England playing? Only just realized. That's how disinterested I've become in football away from the Albion.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I had to go for a wee, & said what's the betting that England score & the final wicket falls?
Just got back & got both right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here