Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

england squad for denmark friendly

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
hehe Gimme a tournament. International football is a doddle.

I do wonder how difficult it can be to manage England. You do not need to sit down and figure out which players from the pool of English talent will blend, compliment and work optimally together; the team picks itself. All the opposition research is done for you by the press. A bit of motivation is all that is needed as far as I can see.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Because one of the left-backs isn't playing at all and the other is still recovering from an injury.

Good squad but no way Cleverley shoud be in there, and i would have liked Adam Johnson to be given a chance.

My sentiments exactly. I think Gareth Barry deserves to be there in Cleverley's place. Experience and in great form.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Henderson, Gerrard, Sturridge, Sterling - all part of the highest scoring team in the Premiership. Surely good for England? Tell Rooney to play the Suarez role (apart from the biting) and you may have England winning things. That said the useless ******* in charge won't see it that way. Simple. Innit.

Told you. A doddle this game.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Lallana made the difference when he came on tonight. Good passer, can dribble with the ball and picked out Sturridge brilliantly with the diagonal cross for England's winner. You need players like him in international football against opponents that pack their defence. Think I'd start him in Brazil.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here