Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England footballer arrested on suspicion of having sex with a 14yo girl

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I'm a head master at a girl's school so obviously I'm disappointed to read these stories but having said that, I think it could just be a lot of fuss about nothing.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/15

Meeting a child following sexual grooming etc.

(1)A person aged 18 or over (A) commits an offence if—

(a)A has met or communicated with another person (B) on at least two occasions and subsequently—

(i)A intentionally meets B,

(ii)A travels with the intention of meeting B in any part of the world or arranges to meet B in any part of the world, or

(iii)B travels with the intention of meeting A in any part of the world,​

(b)A intends to do anything to or in respect of B, during or after the meeting mentioned in paragraph (a)(i) to (iii) and in any part of the world, which if done will involve the commission by A of a relevant offence,

(c)B is under 16, and

(d)A does not reasonably believe that B is 16 or over.​

(2)In subsection (1)—

(a)the reference to A having met or communicated with B is a reference to A having met B in any part of the world or having communicated with B by any means from, to or in any part of the world;

(b)“relevant offence” means—

(i)an offence under this Part,

(ii)F3. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(iii)anything done outside England and Wales F4. . . which is not an offence within sub-paragraph (i) . . . but would be an offence within sub-paragraph (i) if done in England and Wales.
(3)F5. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(4)A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable—

(a)on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum or both;

(b)on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 10 years.​

As per your signature, reported as misleading

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Apple wood chips are the way forward by all accounts. Something to do with flavour and smoking. And I also understand that the lid is an integral part. Needs to be domed.
My guv'nor is a bit of bbq chef kinda guy and is advising on me brick thingy in the garden.

Or.

Weber

You are a sick puppy. How can you think of a 14/15 year old this way?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Sunderland are allowing him to play. I suppose their thinking behind it was that it was a 'minor' offence.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
As per your signature, reported as misleading

a) My signature is about libellous and/or offensive tweets.
b) How is quoting a government legislation and the source url website misleading?
c) It pretty much backs up what you were saying: make any type of contact with someone twice, then meet up knowing they are under sixteen or not reasonably believing them to be over sixteen, with intent to do any sort of sexually related activity can constitute grooming, not necessarily that long drawn out manipulation.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Adam Johnson latest appeal judgement reserved with the decision to be given at a later date does this look bad for him as if it looked like he had won they would have decided today.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think you'll have to add some punctuation for anyone to have a ****ing clue what you mean.

Why I think it is common sense but just to please you.

Adam Johnson's latest appeal judgement reserved with the decision to be given at a later date.. Does this look bad for him as if it looked like he had won they would have decided today..

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Why I think it is common sense but just to please you.

Adam Johnson's latest appeal judgement reserved with the decision to be given at a later date.. Does this look bad for him as if it looked like he had won they would have decided today..

Is this a question and, if so, where is the question mark? I don't know what you're on about either.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is this a question and, if so, where is the question mark? I don't know what you're on about either.

My English language A level to go with the others letting me down in m,y old age.

Does this look bad for him? If it looked like he had won they would have decided today. and released him IMHO. Amended to please those who are perfect.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My English language A level to go with the others letting me down in m,y old age.

Does this look bad for him? If it looked like he had won they would have decided today. and released him IMHO. Amended to please those who are perfect.

No, common sense would be to type like a grown up, unless you failed your 11+ of course?:lol:

Down to laziness and lack of concentration to the job in hand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here