Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England declare after 58.2 overs

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Doesn't fit with the new regime but FFS stop playing shots.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Under the lights, very good from England. Touching a 100 lead going into the 3rd day. Interesting to see how they go about it, Broad will no doubt have a swing, but do England go hard to get NZ in under the lights again, or look to bat as long as possible...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Under the lights, very good from England. Touching a 100 lead going into the 3rd day. Interesting to see how they go about it, Broad will no doubt have a swing, but do England go hard to get NZ in under the lights again, or look to bat as long as possible...
I think we can safely say England will be going hard with or without the lights

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Excellent days play here ,wonderful innings by Blundell . Good last hour by us . Lovely weather all day ,but some very mouthy drunk kiwis plus the kitted out Aussie. A few Brighton in the house and 3 shots fans . Loving it atm .
Looks mega out there. I'm very jealous, enjoy the rest of the tour!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bat for two sessions, get 350 in front, put them in.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Looks mega out there. I'm very jealous, enjoy the rest of the tour!
Thank you my dream trip 2 grounds all grass bank ,I love simple grounds . Came out via Ho chi minh 3 days ,back via Kuala lumpa for 3 days . Just can't believe I've done it . This Is my carte blanche.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can’t help but love Bazball. Highlight of this innings for me was Brook v Wagner. Some of the shots he played were brutal. Fast becoming one of my favourite players to watch.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Looking at the scoreboard I can't understand why, at lunch, Australia are 2/1 to beat India ....

Anyway, NZ 393 to get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here