Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England are shit/Southgate is shit/I hope team with an Albion connection does better than England etc etc

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
(y)I never understand why some people on this forum nominate themselves as the thread police, we have moderators for this.:smile:
Yeah but some of us are busy banning anti semitic bellends

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
GS's ingame management - or lack off - lost us 2, and soon will be 3 tournaments. This is without going into his selections / formations / shape / tactics......woeful.

He got so lucky in his routes to the semis/final in previous years.

Players should be smart enough to stand up and call him out.

He's just a puppet for all the j00ish agendas anyway (blm, transexuals etc)....FA have close links with Government.
Oh dear. My first thought is whose second account is this, but I think you might have outdone even them with this post.
I have a simple policy: outright racism = on ignore. You're on ignore, you racist.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
No. None of that. They just need to leave out the repetitive, boring unimaginative* comments that they make at any and every opportunity. Sometimes if you've got nothing positive, or constructive, to say then don't say anything. Or if you must, post it in this thread.

*I am aware that that could quite aptly describe any number of England performances. At any number of tournaments. Under any number of different managers.
You've seen the Albion matchday threads, right? :unsure:;)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Oh dear. My first thought is whose second account is this, but I think you might have outdone even them with this post.
I have a simple policy: outright racism = on ignore. You're on ignore, you racist.
Everyone will be ignoring him for the time being.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He's just a puppet for all the j00ish agendas anyway (blm, transexuals etc)....FA have close links with Government.
Incel? Involuntary celibate?

Remember, you can't score from Row Z.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Never understood why we started with Kane (ankle injury needed a scan) and Maguire (had to go off ill at half time) against USA? We needed pace against them not walking football.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if all the Belgium clubs forums are having a rant, that really was a piss poor performance by Belgium. Only one team was up for this game. Magnificent from Morocoo, much much worse than the last England performance from Belgium.

Shocking

Feel free to post all of the above and any other dull moans you have here.

That way you can leave the England threads to people who actually care about England and want them to do well. Even if they don't. Like in every other tournament bar one that we've ever played in...

Fill your boots lads.
Agree. I want them to do well, but that doesn't mean I think we have an out of depth manager at times in charge.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I should say it was meant to be a relatively light hearted thread but I've probably been a bot too feisty from the off!
I'm glad you said that because you are one of the better contributors on here and the first post was 'not you' if you get me. I'm sure I'm not the only one has not posted on any WC thread save the 'not watching' one so I was never gonna take it personally.

To be clear, my views are:

1. England are not shit, but they are underperforming.
2, Southgate is past his sell by date. He was never pro wankpuffin or villa but he is the reason for 1 above and is a waistcoatwanker.
3. I always want England to win.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
(y)I never understand why some people on this forum nominate themselves as the thread police, we have moderators for this.:smile:
Oi! This thread is for people who do understand it. You wanna post your confusion over it, start your own thread!

:jester:

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm glad you said that because you are one of the better contributors on here and the first post was 'not you' if you get me. I'm sure I'm not the only one has not posted on any WC thread save the 'not watching' one so I was never gonna take it personally.

To be clear, my views are:

1. England are not shit, but they are underperforming.
2, Southgate is past his sell by date. He was never pro wankpuffin or villa but he is the reason for 1 above and is a waistcoatwanker.
3. I always want England to win.
FWIW, I'm less bothered about 3, but I have some sympathy for the OP: it is tiresome living over here (which the OP escapes) during a football tournament. It's rare for anybody to be satisfied with England. Everybody tends to be of the view that they know more than the manager and, if only said manager would implement the changes called for, England would win every tournament they enter.
Alongside Bobby Robson, Southgate has been comfortably the best manager since I've ben watching football. So, two questions for you:
-- who, since you've been watching, has been a better England manager?
-- has Southgate always been past is sell-by date and, if not, when did he become so?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
-- who, since you've been watching, has been a better England manager?
-- has Southgate always been past is sell-by date and, if not, when did he become so?
Not really a fair question due to varying squad qualities.
There are cases to say after the last world cup or after the last Euros.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I wonder if all the Belgium clubs forums are having a rant, that really was a piss poor performance by Belgium. Only one team was up for this game. Magnificent from Morocoo, much much worse than the last England performance from Belgium.

Shocking
I don’t think they are taking the defeat that well!!

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
all those Brighton players playing for other nations would far rather win the world cup with their respective countries than win anything with Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here