[Football] England 21 v Spain U21 - Euro Final 5:00pm

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Extremely dull game, but absolutely marvellous scenes at the end! :clap:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
For some reason I had it in my head that Anthony Gordon is Scottish and Curtis Jones is Welsh, but turns out they're both Scousers.

Result!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He was never in our price range. The loan was because they didn’t want to sell, our offer was derisory as he’s way out of our price and we were relying on the player forcing a move, it was never on the cards. I’m stunned that people still can’t see this (take a look at the Colwill thread). He’ll be England captain within 3 years.
Are you privy to our player bids then?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Got to hand it to Channel 4. They do seem to pick up some historic sporting events that BBC and ITV clearly don't value highly enough.

Cricket World Cup Finals, Formula 1 Hamilton v Verstappen finale, and now this.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Are you privy to our player bids then?
Not more so than anyone else, although I do hear bits and pieces from a source. Not on this occasion though. It was widely reported by most mainstream sources we bid £30m and they rejected out of hand. Romano “reported” we were ready to bid £40m and it’s all gone quiet since. This would also be rejected.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He was never in our price range. The loan was because they didn’t want to sell, our offer was derisory as he’s way out of our price and we were relying on the player forcing a move, it was never on the cards. I’m stunned that people still can’t see this (take a look at the Colwill thread). He’ll be England captain within 3 years.

This.

Even before this tournament, Chelsea were never in a month of Sundays going to sell Colwill.

Sadly for those got their hopes up, why would they sell theirs and England’s star CB of the next decade and more?

They’re dealing with FFP by getting rid of a load of highly paid failures or old, injured players.

Our only hope would be Colwill refusing to play for them.

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not more so than anyone else, although I do hear bits and pieces from a source. Not on this occasion though. It was widely reported by most mainstream sources we bid £30m and they rejected out of hand. Romano “reported” we were ready to bid £40m and it’s all gone quiet since. This would also be rejected.
I still think this deal hinges on how much they want Caciedo, I wouldn’t completely right it off just yet.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
In transfer windows, timing is everything, and situations change the nearer the close. Even then, if Colwill refuses to sign a new contract there are two windows next year.
Never say never.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
For some reason I had it in my head that Anthony Gordon is Scottish and Curtis Jones is Welsh, but turns out they're both Scousers.

Result!
🤣weird. I have the same thing stuck in my head too. Also I've got it into my head that oliver skipp is german. Must be the square jaw:)

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
This.

Even before this tournament Chelsea, in a month of Sundays, were never going to sell Colwill.

Sadly for those got their hopes up, why would they sell theirs and England’s star CB of the next decade and more?

They’re dealing with FFP by getting rid of a load of highly paid failures or old, injured players.

Our only hope would be Colwill refusing to play for them.

He really needs to be playing every week.

If he has any sense he should reject their contact offer, stick with them until January and see if they're going to make him their first choice CB.

If they don't he can get the move he seems to want in January.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
UEFA Reporter: "What does it mean to go through the tournament without conceding a goal setting a record?"

James Trafford: "It means a lot. It's going to be hard to break."

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here