Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enciso Screamer

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Tony Bloom said it was probably the best Albion goal he’d seen.
Exactly what I said to Master WS when it went in. Reminds of some of the goals in the Mexico WC with the thin air.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It was a great goal but I can think of at least three off the top of my head which are as good if not better. Zamoras volley against Halifax at Withdean, Carpenters volley at Hillsborough, Jiri Skalek’s against QPR. The best ever goal I’ve seen by any team at a Brighton game was a volley by Mick Mills of Ipswich in a pre season friendly at the Goldstone.
I'll give you Zamora's but only as an equally great goal .... not better.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I get to my twice-weekly social football about 20 minutes early so I can line up footballs and try and (at the age of 36) finally learn how to shoot properly.

Not once in my 36 years have I connected with a ball off the ground like that. I'm not even talking about it going in the goal, I just mean physically kicking it like that.

I guess that's why he's the footballer and I've just had 2 chicken kievs as a snack.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m not going to start a thread on it but that shot could go into a few ‘Top Tens’
I’ve seen many similar in 54/55 years of supporting the Albion but not at this level.

Brian Bromley hit a beauty against Tranmere in 71/72

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And de Zerbi thinking...'he should have passed to Welbeck...selfish teenager' 😂😂
I was booooooooing him for the rest of the game, for not passing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here