Empty Seats!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Atmosphere sounded pretty poor on the tv and it looked like another fire drill:down: PALACE FANS KEPT GOING AT 3-0 DOWN BUT SEEMS OUR FANS DON'T HAVE THAT SPIRIT:moo:

Ha another armchair fan. I bet you were loud in your lounge.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Atmosphere sounded pretty poor on the tv and it looked like another fire drill:down: PALACE FANS KEPT GOING AT 3-0 DOWN BUT SEEMS OUR FANS DON'T HAVE THAT SPIRIT:moo:

I was at the game; it was probably the best atmosphere this season, relatively few people left early, lots more than usual stayed for a drink afterwards and the only Brighton fans that lacked spirit were those who couldn't be arsed to go to the game and instead get-off by criticising those that did from the comfort of their arrmchairs, you tedious old farte.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
NSC would be a better place without ROTR. I know he thinks he's hilarious, but he's just Timmy Mallet without the mallet.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I was at the game; it was probably the best atmosphere this season, relatively few people left early, lots more than usual stayed for a drink afterwards and the only Brighton fans that lacked spirit were those who couldn't be arsed to go to the game and instead get-off by criticising those that did from the comfort of their arrmchairs, you tedious old farte.
My armchair was lovely and comfy at 6:45 this morning as I sat down to watch the match. Sorry I couldn't be there. /sarcasm

I thought we sounded pretty good at times, and it certainly didn't look like the Withdean style fire drills.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Looking for an empty seat in my chosen part of the East and they were all filled. Don't want one at the front where there were four empty seats all in a row. Not seen that since the Reading Cup match.

I can understand why people leave early. 12 miles on the train to Shoreham. Time I got home 11:33 pm. Two hours is just too much.

This time I stayed for a beer, but I still had to wait for the third train, which does not really matter that much cause there is another long wait at Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports