Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

empty seats tonight

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Just a thought but maybe some STHs have lives in which football is not the absolute priority.

Is this ok or do you need further explanation for my non-attendance tonight; is a note from my mum required?

It get's tedious, doesn't it? Never really understood why it's anyone's else business who arrives when, leaves when, or indeed attends at all.

doogen83

Nov 1, 2010
The seat next to me has been empty every game. I asked the club if it was available to buy tickets for. Nope, it's be bought by a season ticket holder. Be nice of he turned up. Just once. Oh and I left a bit early tonight. If I do and we score and win the I will feel like a total dick. We didn't. So I don't.

D

Deleted member 2719

I don't mind the elderly going a bit early, but it does piss me off when they these jcl's or part timers keep walking across my vision of an exciting game.The East looked like it was in a massive walk out protest with 5 mins to go.
On the plus side i stayed behind for my usually drink at the end and i have never been home so early after a evening game!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here