Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Emperors new clothes

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Leaving the strikers for a minute I still think we should be more of a treat from corners too. Webster, White, Dunk and Burn could all chip in.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
I think both played well. Unfortunately neither scored the one clear chance they had. Frustrating.

Tross’ seemed to be making things happen, that turn and pass for Maups’ chance was superb (IMHO)

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Neither have the ability to hit the ball first time. Both have to take time to tee the ball up by which time the defense and goalkeeper have regrouped and are able to block their shots. McAllister has the same issue. Until they have this first time strike coached into them they will continue to squander chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
But then we might have stopped creating the chances we were making anyway. As I say, we had just 2 league goals on the bench anyway, hardly proven chance takers.

It is standard management to not disrupt the balance of play when you’re playing well and creating chances.

To me this was just another game that proved Potter is an excellent coach who knows how to set a side up to win a game but also backs up your biannual crusade for us to sign a striker!

TBF his striker options are limited. But bringing on Propper makes zero sense IMHO. Allegedly Lala wasn’t even fit to come on. Another stroke of genius from Potter right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh goody, anther thread slagging off our players.

Some posters are shitehouse. Get rid!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here