Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emergency meeting + stockdale update

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I doubt there is anything at all going on, would think [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] would be spreading the hype further if it was true lol

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Someone on Facebook
Wow.
also saying that stockdale is at the training ground today with David Burke and medical team having a medical
Emergency meeting Could SH have resigned? I cant think of many events that would cause an emergency meeting on a Sunday afternoon. Not trying to be a alarmist.
So SH resigns on the day that we sign a keeper that most people would think we couldn't get. That makes sense.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Maybe they have lost out/missed all there transfer targets and are now desperate to get another list together
That could wait until the morning. Hardly calls for an emergency

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Always a possibility of an ultimatum but there is nothing to suggest any of it is true.
Is this another one of your rumours you have started elsewhere?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tony's just bringing the meeting to a close, now:-

deniro.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Maybe they have lost out/missed all there transfer targets and are now desperate to get another list together

Yes. That's bound to be what happened. After all, having spent months putting together lists from various scouts and analysing them using proven methods, the very most likely thing to have happened is that everyone on that list has got together for a BBQ on Saturday night and said "you know what? I'm open to almost any offer but if Brighton and Hove Albion come knocking I'll be saying no without discussion as they're bound to offer me £1.50 a week plus use of the Virgin Gym on alternate Thursdays."

The meeting probably included the health club staff in an attempt to get Tuesdays added to our standard cheapskate contract.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Sunday evening drama....

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yes. That's bound to be what happened. After all, having spent months putting together lists from various scouts and analysing them using proven methods, the very most likely thing to have happened is that everyone on that list has got together for a BBQ on Saturday night and said "you know what? I'm open to almost any offer but if Brighton and Hove Albion come knocking I'll be saying no without discussion as they're bound to offer me £1.50 a week plus use of the Virgin Gym on alternate Thursdays."

The meeting probably included the health club staff in an attempt to get Tuesdays added to our standard cheapskate contract.

:bowdown:
THAT is a post.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Sunday evening drama....

Sunday evening drama?

Just watching re runs of Bullseye on cable tv, just like this thread, it's a bit of Bully.

Now here's what you could have won...................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here