Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emergency meeting + stockdale update

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Things can always change which is why I steer clear of 100% positives, but yes I'm very hopeful.

Bozza, I live in West Worthing - I understand you do too. Can I treat you to lunch and you can tell me in the strictest confidence? Maybe I could even give you a foot massage and stroke your hair?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bozza, I live in West Worthing - I understand you do too. Can I treat you to lunch and you can tell me in the strictest confidence? Maybe I could even give you a foot massage and stroke your hair?

Sure. Do you prefer The Vine or the G&D? Can I save the last two elements of your offer for another time?

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Is one of them "BHAFC are delighted to welcome xxxxx xxxxxxxxx to the club"?

If only. As much as I'd like to work for the club at some point I think it would eventually drive me MENTAL. Watching the Albion is supposed to be my "down time", and that would be the end of that!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
If only. As much as I'd like to work for the club at some point I think it would eventually drive me MENTAL. Watching the Albion is supposed to be my "down time", and that would be the end of that!

A real relaxing past time you have there, fella.
I'll cross you off the 'Insider's second account' list then.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Sure. Do you prefer The Vine or the G&D? Can I save the last two elements of your offer for another time?

Bozza i shall be in the Tarring area for two weeks in august ....i will happy to buy you a pint in either of those boozers or at the downview if you want to slum it...i figure it's the least i can do for the man who is responsible for the entity thaty is taking up at least one hour of every day the good lord has foisted upon me....regards ....syd x.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bozza i shall be in the Tarring area for two weeks in august ....i will happy to buy you a pint in either of those boozers or at the downview if you want to slum it...i figure it's the least i can do for the man who is responsible for the entity thaty is taking up at least one hour of every day the good lord has foisted upon me....regards ....syd x.
Here comes the lickers :lol:

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing

Can I join?! I'm 30secs away and can do impressions...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Soup and a roll? ;)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Is it time for the transfer apocalypse yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here