Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Embarrassing diving

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Despite the beautiful result, I’ve got to report that tonight was the worst display of diving I’ve witnessed live.

One of the worst culprits was our Japanese dribble king: it was embarrassing.

The solution? Book them, send them off: It’s ruining the game.
Rashford right at the start of the second half was one of the worst I have seen for many a long while. At least with Mitoma there was a tiny bit of contact. But yes - needs to cut it out - it's not for us.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think this is a purposely contrary thread. Yes, the diving wasn't good, but I wouldn't put in my most desired conversation after such a happy win as that.

It's a bit like being woken up from a lovely dream by a clanging cymbal.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I said a similar thing to Jnr earlier. I don't think it's at the embarrassing stage yet but it's not a good look. Anyway moving on it was a bad foul on Enciso! :lolol:

greachain

Mar 19, 2023
Despite the beautiful result, I’ve got to report that tonight was the worst display of diving I’ve witnessed live.

One of the worst culprits was our Japanese dribble king: it was embarrassing. They were nearly all at it.

The solution? Book them, send them off. It’s embarrassing.
Why are you using the name of an educational institution when you are clearly speaking on its behalf? Use your imagination and come up with a proper username!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

One of the worst culprits was our Japanese dribble king: it was embarrassing. They were nearly all at it.

Only NSC could produce a poster who conjures up this bollox after completing the double over Manchester United 🤦‍♂️

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why are you using the name of an educational institution when you are clearly speaking on its behalf? Use your imagination and come up with a proper username!
Can I suggest he uses “Salford Secondary Academy”.

Or maybe he’s one of the Gulidford Grammars

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

The Rashford one was the worst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here