Embarassing Fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Was anybody else in The Brunswick today for the England game? There were a few chavs trying to start Brighton chants and singing no surrender. When I gave one of them a shut the f*** up look, he asked "where you from, who do you suport".
I was embarssed to inform him I'm as STH. Who gives a f*** its an England game FFS. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"NO SURRENDER to the (disarmed) IRA"

Those brave boys eh ? I think that they think they are making some kind of political statement, which makes them feel clever. Its amazing that they don't actually realise they appear as cockroaches to anyone with more than half a brain cell.

Spackers.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"No surrender
No surrender
No surrender to the people who unlike us have hopefully moved on from mindless thuggery and violence and turned to the future"

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Jello said:
Was anybody else in The Brunswick today for the England game? There were a few chavs trying to start Brighton chants and singing no surrender. When I gave one of them a shut the f*** up look, he asked "where you from, who do you suport".
I was embarssed to inform him I'm as STH. Who gives a f*** its an England game FFS. :angry: :angry: :angry:
No doubt we'll see them at Selhurst on the 18th then. :rolleyes:

Some time ago, just after Sammy Mcilroy took over with us, a bunch of our 'lads' started with the no surrender chant. Cue a loud Belfast accent from behind them

'You lot know nothing about no f***ing surrender'

They shut up. Quickly.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Re: Re: Embarassing Fans

eagles #1 said:
No doubt we'll see them at Selhurst on the 18th then. :rolleyes:

This was discussed and sadly I think they are going

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports