Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Elvis Manu signs three-year deal from Feyenoord

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought 2 bids (Watford's / ours) have been accepted. Can't really criticise the agent (yet)!?
I imagine The King's agent has been telling anyone and everyone the price his client is available at, and is now delighted he's holding all the aces with 4 sides at the table.

This could get messy.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Just doing a bit of research it sounds like Elvis had quite a tough upbringing In The Ghetto. When he was 15 his parents told him it was Now or Never if he was going to make it as a professional footballer so he hopped onboard the Mystery Train and spent his first few months at Feyenoord staying at the Heartbreak Hotel.

It was clear that Elvis was very talented and had the management at the club All Shook Up at his raw potential. Since then many suitors have tried to get Elvis to leave offered various gifts including a pair of blue suede shoes and a hound dog but up to this point Elvis has not left the building and has remained loyal.

Times are changing though and Elvis has said to the club look Don't be Cruel a move to England is Always on my Mind

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
PLEASE. Enough now. I am off to the toilet for a read

Oh don't be cruel, if I can dream you should let me. It's easy for you but it's impossible for me and if I don't get my way I'll be all moody blue. So reconsider baby by tomorrow night or they'll be trouble. I hope that's all right and I've allayed your suspicion, don't make the world go away or be a stranger in the crowd but accept this welcome to my world.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
At least one team won't be signing Elvis as he has allegedly said "I don't want to go to Chelsea".

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Positive noises on Twitter, that this one might be going our way -

Feyenoord manager Giovanni van Bronckhorst said to Voetbal International Brighton and Elvis Manu are agreeing some last details. #BHAFC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here