Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Elvis Manu signs three-year deal from Feyenoord

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Ourselves versus ANY Premier League club for a signing would be extremely hard to pull off. Don't get too excited if true

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he's halfway decent why are they flogging him for only 1.5mil?
That may well be the release clause figure in his contract signed x years ago.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Feyenoord fans saying that his decision making is poor and he runs around like headless chicken. We don't want a CMS replacement :nono:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If it's a straight battle between us and Watford then I don't see it as necessarily being that cut and dried. It may well come down to wages and they have the Sky money so I'd assume we were second favourites. BUT.......

Firstly we would be offering first team football and our superb range of facilities. Secondly, should we continue our starting run of form and they perform how I expect them to we could even be swapping places at the end of the season (yeah, I know, but it's much easier to sell a club that is in second place than it is one that is where we were last season). Thirdly there is always that squad size thing (though why they have bis when they need to trim I do not know, who knows when their bid was actually tabled though).

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
More chance of singing the KING himself than this impostor.

Not going to happen.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I'm just sitting here quietly impressed that we are still in the market for a potentially top striker. I had my suspicions, regardless of rumours, that Tony's cheque book had probably been put away for another year.
We really are going for it this season aren't we.

Lots of decent clubs after him, so he must be half decent. I doubt he will sign for us over the other three clubs mentioned. But I do like the fact that we have put a bid in for him. It shows our scouts are doing a half decent job, and that we are trying to sign another striker/attacking playmaker. It shows we mean business.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This thread become annoying - trying to work out the serious posts and the ones that make little sense that were designed solely to fit in some poxy Elvis pun :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here