Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Elvis Manu signs three-year deal from Feyenoord

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We're singing little Mo from Eastenders!? That's your exclusive Bladders ::facepalm:

No , your ITK should have informed you its Moe , Curly & Larry, our new three pronged strike force..................or as they like to be known

..........An American Trilogy

:facepalm:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
His agent Carlos Tavares de Barros said earlier: "The offers we received, I think it's tomorrow around the clubs want all bets Elvis in the race weekend.. " '

So I am pleased well order of mixed up words.

Who gives a monkeys about a chunky sell on clause. If he gets sold on then he must have performed well for us and been worth it.

Go get him now!

TNBA

TTF

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Feyenord are one of the fairly big clubs in Europe right? Their fans prob expect more of players than we do...

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I still can't believe I only got 3 thumbs up my ass for this. It's the King Creole of puns.

LOL LOL LOL - Three thumbs...........At least one of them can't be your own, given we only have 2 each

I know I'm gonna get slaughtered for that one but I couldn't resist

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
290+ posts. A little less conversation, please. Also, Why isn't Goldson in the team?

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
So according to his agent he's off to visit the other interested clubs over the weekend before making up his mind?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I still don't get it. I don't know where it's come from that he was having a medical at our club for sure as I can't see anything that seems to be anywhere close to being reliable suggesting it. Just some ropey websites from the Netherlands which could be no better than what JansGrandad reads.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I still don't get it. I don't know where it's come from that he was having a medical at our club for sure as I can't see anything that seems to be anywhere close to being reliable suggesting it. Just some ropey websites from the Netherlands which could be no better than what JansGrandad reads.

It's a v good source in Holland according to many on Twitter - like a national magazine type thing. Has convinced me it's correct anyway..

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It's a v good source in Holland according to many on Twitter - like a national magazine type thing. Has convinced me it's correct anyway..

Hmmm yeah I am a wee bit cautious on this one to be honest. Still think this could easily come to nothing but hope I am wrong of course

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here