Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elvis Interview

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
You can't group Elvis in with those other players. He hasn't been given a proper chance because when he's been given half a chance he's been dreadful. We've lost two of our best players to long term injuries who play in the same position as him, this season has been absolutely made for him to make an impact, and he hasn't. Every time he's come on he's looked way below the level we require. He's either not good enough, or doesn't have a good enough attitude.

Hughton should read him the riot act now- you don't go moaning to the press because you're not getting picked. Work hard and make the manager pick you, or go somewhere else where you are good enough to play. Assume he'll do the latter.

This, with bells on. Elvis has had opportunities and has rarely looked anything other than bang average. If he was spot on in training and his attitude was right, he'd be impressing enough even in brief periods on the pitch in games to earn himself a start or two. He hasn't.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
I'm sure Bozza does a great job.

But shouldn't the heading to this post be changed to "Elvis The Interview"?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I do feel for him a bit. Or i'm just in the mood at the moment to feel a little too much for the only very slightly forlorn. He doesn't seem an out and out striker to me, and for the times i've seen him play he seems to be bunged up front for moments alone, which seems illogical. If given a chance at all, and we remain determined to use him as a striker, i'd put him behind one of our larger front men who could do the holding up and flick ons and battle away with one of our division's ogrous monster-backs whilst he has space to drop back and burst through. He mightn't be cutting it in training, but ideally we've done enough research into his style and manner to know if he pretty much fits in or not. I hope he finds his feet and settles.

Bucharest49

May 12, 2014
Around 10 weeks ago i was told by one of his team mates that he had a bad attidude his mind was not good . So this has now been proved correct hopefully he can go back home but a fee we will wont may be we will have to cut are loss,s with him

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I like watching Elvis and his ten minute run forest run, oops off side, cameo - makes me chuckle. Then I remember the million quid fee and how the joke really is on us. He must have been signed from a YouTube video only, surely if some one had actually watched him in a game......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here