Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elton John - You can't help but luv im

onlyaboho

Oct 4, 2004
Have to say that i don't own any of his music, it just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.

give me some Rammstein anyday

:jester:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
FamilyGuy said:
Agreed - His first single ("Your Song" 1970?) was OK - since then it's all been a long ride downhill thru mediocrity to banality and boredom. And he's a self-satisfied smug git too.

:nono: :nono: :nono:
How can you say that. Great British artist and a legend. Name one American who can compete with Elton over the last 30 years Elvis an exception,

Last edited:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Gareth Glover said:
Novello Award

How can anyone not like Elton John. The bloke is a bloody genious and all round good egg.

What an unbelievable back catelogue of 40 albums and 220 million album sales. He has done so many great tracks. Thought the 3 performers were good especially Blige, Bedingfield forgot the words to Your Song :jester: and Cullum was very good.

He's raised 35 000 000 for Aids research.

Elton's new song is one of his best for a long time as well.

Long live Elton.

Good on yer mate:thumbsup:

Anyone seen him live

Hear, hear! He's one of my favourit artistes. I saw him years ago at Wembley - I went mainly to see Eric Clapton, who was playing there too and ended up preferring Elton. I can't say I like Jamie Cullum though, he performed the somg well but jazz is not my scene.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Croydonbloke said:
How can you say that. Great British artist and a legend. Name one American who can compete with Elton over the last 30 years Elvis an exception,

Could name quite a few - and they don't even compete they just leave old pink eyes standing still:

Bob Dylan
Bruce Springsteen
Stevie Wonder
Tina Turner
Paul Simon

et al ... (IMHO!)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Elton John - You can't help but luv im

3gulls said:
Only 'cos the stinking faggot is expecting to need help for himself or one of his bender mates! :lolol:

That's a clever thing to say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here