Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ello me lovlies. hows evryone been?

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
im over back in bligty for a few weeks to catch up wiv my bruv and his family and popped over to that new staduim of ours today. bloomin lovly innit? will ave to make a spetial trip over when we are playin wiv the big boys in a few years. haha!

ive also kicked the missus into touch. had enuf of her playin away from home didnt i. im no saint meself but she was fuckin takin teh piss. got to the point that there was no point her waering any knickers, the number of times i caugt her wiv jose behind the bar.

no point mopin around tho so went and got meself one of those male order brides dint i? granted she aint the best lookin bird but im not exactly flush with the old spondulicks so i got a bit of a bargin basement munter. no matter as shes yunger than the ex and shes got a fanny like a paper cut. wot i like as well is that she keeps it nice and clean downstairs i can tell you. and she knows er way around the sack too she even tort old stan a thing or 2 i can tell u. im gonna go out there soon an see her folks. shes got a sister too so who knows wot old stan can pirsuade them both to do. if i can get me mate terry to give us a help ill stick her pic up here. wot u reckon?

Are you still running the bar, Stan? I know some of the players like to drop by in the summer - and one or two have snuck out there mid-season, during times when they're suspended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here