• Yep. They should all be SACKED

Votes: 19 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Couldnt give a monkeys to be honest.

Moderators should lurk in the back ground.

If you don't post twatish stuff then it doesnt matter who moderates

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Is it about time ALL NSC ers nominate who they think shoul be The Moderators? My nominations would be NMH and Twinkle Toes as two

Now now
Isn't one binfest in a day enough?

In the interests of ensuring that specific views are properly aired shouldn't you at least nominate BHADeb and Das Reich................after all we need voices of reason and moderation to keep us in line :lolol:

PS -the current moderators have my backing (especially and at least as long as I don't get a ban) :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The current bunch of mods do their job admirably , no need to change.

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
Now now
Isn't one binfest in a day enough?

In the interests of ensuring that specific views are properly aired shouldn't you at least nominate BHADeb and Das Reich................after all we need voices of reason and moderation to keep us in line :lolol:

PS -the current moderators have my backing (especially and at least as long as I don't get a ban) :lolol:

Das Reich and may be a few of the life banners

1066gull

What we all nominate privately who we think should be a moderator based on online time and maturity?

The top 20 are than up for election with everyone voting privately and then the top 5 are moderators for two years?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who the f*** would WANT to be a moderator? :shrug:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is it about time ALL NSC ers nominate who they think shoul be The Moderators? My nominations would be NMH and Twinkle Toes as two

Er ? You would vote for Nice Mr. Hitler then ? oh dear, History only in your CD collection and not in your CV ?

Well a long time ago, when things seemed bad, a lot of people voted for Nice Mr. Hitler and it wasn't quite what they expected ! :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here