Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] El Camino - Breaking Bad sequel

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I didn’t watch Breaking Bad first time around, so lockdown allowed me to binge the whole 5 series (seasons if you’re American) and then El Camino straight after. The series was amazing, if difficult watching in parts, one of those series that makes you want to know what happens next...I was really rooting for Walt.

The only problem with watching the film so close to the series was that some of the actors now look nothing like how they did in the show....Todd seems to have spent the past 5 years eating for instance...this is a problem when the film is a continuation of the series. Once you get over that it’s ok, a bit of resolution to what happened with Jesse, not great but ok. Perhaps I was spoiled by watching a great series.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I recently finished the current series of Better Call Saul. There’s definitely something about Kim Wexler that I like.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9340813 said:
Strange, me and the wife find her infuriating

To me, Better Call Saul is as good as Breaking Bad - beautifully scripted and acted, with wonderful characterisation. Kim is a brilliant character - I love the way that she struggles between being careerist and selling out her morals. I also love the way that she hates that Jimmy breaks the rules, but can't resist joining him in this, then feeling guilty.

Genuinely interested in how you could find her infuriating.

As for [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION], he is surrendering to his baser instincts, as usual. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here