Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El-Abd out !!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I'll be joining that gym with the hope of seeing the animal itself. Mr. El-Abd

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Sat next to him in Moshi Moshi couple of weeks ago. Looked a bit baffled when I stood up and threw £10 at my ex and told her to f*** off.............:ohmy:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
El-Abd is in the gym every time there has been a game the day before which is pretty impressive seeing as they all get the day off. Yes he is usually only having a mild work out with his girlfriend but all the same he could be out drinking instead like most of the others.

This is why I love Adam :bowdown:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
El-Abd is in the gym every time there has been a game the day before which is pretty impressive seeing as they all get the day off. Yes he is usually only having a mild work out with his girlfriend but all the same he could be out drinking instead like most of the others.

This is why I love Adam :bowdown:

Fantastic professional.:lol: The others should take note. What's his bird like? A looker:lolol:?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If his bird is the lady who drives the posh black Merc with E1-Abd as the registration plate, then she is indeed a bit of a looker...

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
wish i was still a member of the esporta :'(

remember the day after (or the day after that!) they had won the playoff final and had the trophy in the cafe with most of the players. A little girl came up to leon knight at the entrance and politely asked for his autograph.

he said no and walked over to his girlfriend waiting in a mini cooper and drove off.

bastard!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here