Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wales will be too strong for us, shame the KO is 16:00 hrs

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm happy for us to spend a year or two rebuilding, if we get a few thrashings along the way oh well. We have been playing "old guard" shit for way too long now, it's good to see fresh blood getting a go. Shame a football match is gonna get in the way of watching.

I expect us to lose quite heavily, if we run them close then we are gelling quicker than I would have expected, Wales are good.

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Today will be my worst nightmare if (when) England lose!!! I have already had me daughter (born in wales) ringing me up an taking the piss!! least alone alot if our friends are welsh....if england do win i will cry with laughter sooooooooooooooo much........sadly i think i will just be crying :(

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
I'm not confident, if Wales click we could be thumped.Don't think we have agame plan to beat them well but could sneek it. Watching the game at Kingsholm and then watch Glaws beat Harlequeens.An Albion 3-0 will finish the day off nicely.
I might have a Beer or three.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just watching the Irish game. Botes of Italy must be the worst kicker in the history of international rugby.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have a feeling in my aching bones that it is going to be a vintage performance by England

I had a vintage car once. The engine was f***ed and although it was ok turning over you couldn't get it to run no matter what............................... :(

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Today will be my worst nightmare if (when) England lose!!! I have already had me daughter (born in wales) ringing me up an taking the piss!! least alone alot if our friends are welsh....if england do win i will cry with laughter sooooooooooooooo much........sadly i think i will just be crying :(
I got really pissed off with this last night, the Welsh media trying to underplay their superiority over us and you know its because they want to play the 'take that you arrogant English' after they've won......No, sorry YOU are the bloody favourites, you are not the down trodden little country, you should bloody well win.

I hate this time of year, you can't win!

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
I have a feeling in my aching bones that it is going to be a vintage performance by England and a crackerjack of a contest (It has to happen sooner or later, right?).

I admire your optimism, but this Welsh side at a bit special. Opening 5 minutes and the Welsh could have scored two tries.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Great game so far, Wales had the first 20 minutes but England back in this game. Could have had a try but for a good tackle.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Good game, England much improved from the last two games.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Good game, England much improved from the last two games.

My optimism was partially misguided!

Indeed. Certainly in the right direction.

I thought Dickson was abysmal. So slow to spread it our and/or make a decision and the Welsh had an easy job closing us down. I would not have put money on Lawes being the man to hand over the ball so weakly. Onwards and hopefully upwards.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I got really pissed off with this last night, the Welsh media trying to underplay their superiority over us and you know its because they want to play the 'take that you arrogant English' after they've won......No, sorry YOU are the bloody favourites, you are not the down trodden little country, you should bloody well win.

I hate this time of year, you can't win!

THIS!!! God i hated yesterday!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports