Votes: 76 96.2%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I can see why Klopp is angry…..but considering the amount of time he’s spent berating the 4th official without being carded …I can only assume that RDZ yesterday was choosing some really really really bad words in a very short time to get his card
Maybe he's voluble in Italian, and as they can't understand him assume it's worse than it is.
The irony is that Caicedo's challenge has led to a bad injury and nothing given. Gilmour's challenge led to player getting up and playing on
and the Everton player was 'confused' as to which leg Gilmour had hurt....

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
I'd really fancy our chances against this Liverpool side. Without Salah, TAA, Jota, Darwin, Allison, Sbozslai, Curtis Jones, now Gravenberch, they're really not much hat at all.

That's a hell of an injury list of course
Think Arsenal are legit the only side that scare me at the minute, they're annihilating teams.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Liverpools bench notice.

Liverpools bench is looking a tad weak….if their is ET then Chelsea surely will be favourites with their 1 billion side

As I type MC produces yet another foul..should have been carded by now
Joe Gomez had been promised 90 minutes baby sitting duties to the rest of bench no wonder Klopp was so annoyed having to find another at such short notice

SeaGullBum

Aug 4, 2023
If Liverpool don't get some players back by time they play City at Anfield, might not even be a contest, although if pool keep winning games against the lower sides and bag a draw against City they just might do it.

Although definitely am not ruling Arsenal out, they look immense.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Why do refs have a default setting to book both players in the event of any scuffle? Bradley did absolutely nothing in that clash yet ends with a yellow.

Meanwhile, Caicedo is up to 5 or 6 fouls and still nothing.
Chilwell is an experienced international. This is Bradley's what, fifth game?
Pathetic from Chilwell. Snide.
Could you imagine someone like Gross, Lallana, Welbeck, Milner etc doing that?
You laugh it off and calm the inexperienced player down.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
1000003154.png

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
They are trying to gain an edge. Don’t agree with it but it’s elite football

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Got rid of Caicedo at the right time, why his value was high as it was and we had stupid enough idiots like Boehly around.

He's been shocking all season

It is strange. Caicedo was our player of the season above Mac Allister, Mitoma and Dunk for a reason, because of what he did on the ball. It wasn't as some kind of midfield enforcer, yet this is what Poch is playing him as. The few occasions he got for the ball in tight areas in this first half today he played lovely first touch passes, the kind we purred over last year, and I love watching Caicedo when he's doing that, still a superb player when he's the one in control. But Poch leaves him so isolated, plating him at this rough tackling DM, getting stuck into every challenge, and they're all fouls. Shame

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Well, yeah, Chilwell is an experienced player and Bradley is a kid. Think he should be a bit more respectful than holding him down when he's lying on him. Don't have any issue with what Chilwell did.

The Colonel

Sep 4, 2023
You reckon?! That was all Bradley, landed on Chilwell and held him down, don't blame him for reacting at all
He landed on him but he didn't make any move towards him, no arms raised, no intent. He simply didn't retreat. Chilwell is the one who started the pushing.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Oh and Diaz so far is reminding me a lot of Adingra’s performance yesterday

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Chelsea are doing a grand job in displaying all of their attributes and reasons why I bloody well can't stand them. Sorry, but I'd want Palace to beat that lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here