Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EFL Cup - Colchester (H)

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Good work tonight. Anyone know if the highlights will be on any time? SSN only showing a couple of games goals, I swear last year they showed them as they went in

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A pretty decent second half after a very lacklustre 1st. Manu, Lua Lua and Ince all looked solid although I think Elvis could do with laying off the cheeseburgers. Murphy was very industrious too. All in all, well worth the £12

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Good performance. Manu, white, lua lua and Murphy all good. Lua lua almost playing behind striker second half.

Baldocks and murphys second good goals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A pretty decent second half after a very lacklustre 1st. Manu, Lua Lua and Ince all looked solid although I think Elvis could do with laying off the cheeseburgers. Murphy was very industrious too. All in all, well worth the £12

You say that about Elvis, but on a couple of occasions he was able to run at the full backs he roasted them for pace. I saw something of the potential he came here with tonight.

And I'm not sure what happened, but Kaz went from predictable and poor to impressive and unstoppable in the middle of the 2nd half.

Norwood looked tidy, good tackler and passer.

The back 4 looked assured and in control.

Overall a very good 2nd half following a poor 1st.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here