Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL March this Saturday in Birmingham

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Not what your guvnor says.....

You know full well that NSK have nothing to do with the EDL. Same as you know full well that Winthorpe is nothing to do with us either. I expect your mates DR and KS will be along shortly to back you up. By the way gentleman do not bother replying as you are on my ignore list, as are you now CC.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Not what your guvnor says.....

Oh dear. After all the reach arounds you were giving your now deceased glorious leader after his wind-up thread it turns out you are unable to spot a wind-up when you see it. This NSK account is purely for wind-ups and in all probability has nothing to do with NSK. It's probably someone who doesn't even like NSK.

It's a shame for you really, as you and your mates are more than a bit obsessed about NSK.

Sep 1, 2011
You know full well that NSK have nothing to do with the EDL. Same as you know full well that Winthorpe is nothing to do with us either. I expect your mates DR and KS will be along shortly to back you up. By the way gentleman do not bother replying as you are on my ignore list, as are you now CC.

Do I give a f*** you dopey prick

Sep 1, 2011
Oh dear. After all the reach arounds you were giving your now deceased glorious leader after his wind-up thread it turns out you are unable to spot a wind-up when you see it. This NSK account is purely for wind-ups and in all probability has nothing to do with NSK. It's probably someone who doesn't even like NSK.

It's a shame for you really, as you and your mates are more than a bit obsessed about NSK.

I dont know what your f***ing talking about and to be honest I dont care

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Should be plenty of police around for those going to the BHam game...

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/birmingham-news/2011/10/24/home-secretary-urged-to-ban-planned-edl-march-in-birmingham-97319-29651803/

Does anybody know any away friendly pubs near the ground? Thanks in advance.

the pub we are heading for is the Wellington Pub on Bennetts Hill.The pubs near the ground are not recommended.Check out this web site, http://www.footballgroundsguide.com you will find all the info you need

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here