Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Éderzito António Macedo Lopes

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just exciting that we're even looking seriously at players like this.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Just exciting that we're even looking seriously at players like this.

I'd prefer it if we heard about us looking at players we could actually sign ie. ones that can legally play in this country and ones not being courted by champions league clubs.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd prefer it if we heard about us looking at players we could actually sign ie. ones that can legally play in this country and ones not being courted by champions league clubs.

I think it's more fun than signing Andrew Whing, maybe I'm odd.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
I think we are definatley watching someone else at the game. . .

Totally unrealistic to expect to sign a first team player from Braga.
Who was the striker for the other side?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I think we are definatley watching someone else at the game. . .

Totally unrealistic to expect to sign a first team player from Braga.
Who was the striker for the other side?

Ghilas, 22 year old Algerian, 6'0
ghilas.jpg

and

Wagner, 25 year old Brazilian, 5'9"
106294_galeria_.jpg.jpg

Maybe Ghilas? ???

Edit: Unlikely as Everton are likely to bid for him this window

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
I just heard from an unreliable source that we will sign none of these players.
Can only think of one player signed at championship level from Portuguese league and that's Vaz Te.

La liga or segunda liga makes sense through Gus various dealings but Portugal seems far fetched.

EDIT- Nice that our scouts are mentioned alongside Real et al. However, how do you know where a scout is from? Did he have a picture of Gus on his seagulls Clipboard?

Last edited:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5419435 said:
From reading this article, it seems like we had a scout watching him score for Braga the other day...

220px-%C3%89derzito_Ant%C3%B3nio_Macedo_Lopes.JPG

He does sound like the player we need, 6'2" striker and 7 goals in 10 games for Braga according to his wiki.

Does anyone speak French and can confirm what the article actually says rather than just me attempting to interpret a dodgy Google translate...?

He clearly knew we were watching with that limp wrist.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
This is going to be another window of signing no strikers, we'll end up signing someone like Connor Sammon on loan when the loan window re opens.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
This is going to be another window of signing no strikers, we'll end up signing someone like Connor Sammon on loan when the loan window re opens.

Why would derby loan their main striker out to a team they are league rivals with?

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Why don't we offer to buy Billy Sharp permanantly . . surely Saints want rid and he is only a sub at forest these days.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I just heard from an unreliable source that we will sign none of these players.
Can only think of one player signed at championship level from Portuguese league and that's Vaz Te.

La liga or segunda liga makes sense through Gus various dealings but Portugal seems far fetched.

EDIT- Nice that our scouts are mentioned alongside Real et al. However, how do you know where a scout is from? Did he have a picture of Gus on his seagulls Clipboard?

because the scout would have got a freebie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here