Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eder

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
33 years old and rarely scores. No thanks, we have enough shit strikers already.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
He looked good for Brazil at Espana 82

Crikey - as soon as I saw that name it brought me back to being 11 years old and 'that smell' when ripping open a Panini pack. The collective knowledge on here always astounds me :mad:

eder.jpg

If Uncle Tony can invest in a time machine, I'll take Eder fo' sho' !!!

I'll also cajole him into pressing the buttons to get to Glenn Murray's 21st Birthday Party, where he can snatch the bottle of Hooch from his hand and get him to sign a 10 year contract.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I wouldnt worry about it, sounds all kinds of unlikely.

Only way it could happen is if the clubs wants to play wingers next season and hence needs to sign three or four of them, in which case I would guess he would be a squad player. But I'd say with 99,9% likelyhood its only talk, either way.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
We should sign Roger and Basil Bolli too!

That way we could play Eder and Bollis every week

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well at least we won't be gazzumped by the Wankpuffins seeing as how he is too young for Hodgson.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Article translation approximately as :

"Hero of Portugal at Euro-2016, Éder is leaving Lokomotiv Moscow. According to Sports Express, the Russian side does not intend to renew the contract with the Portuguese international that ends in June this year.

The same source advances that England seems like a probable way for Éder to continue his career. In addition to several second tier English clubs, Brighton, 17th in the Premier League has also expressed interest in the 33-year-old striker.

It is recalled that Éder arrived at Lokomotiv in 2017, after stints at Tourizense, Académica, SC Braga, Swansea and Lille. For the Muscovites he scored 14 goals in 115 games."

Another barn door Billy?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
33 years old and rarely scores. No thanks, we have enough shit strikers already.

I think this fella is a different level to what we have already.

9 goals in his last 80 appearances in the Russian top tier and none this season. I suppose I’d be a little more enthusiastic if we were in league one.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I think this fella is a different level to what we have already.

9 goals in his last 80 appearances in the Russian top tier and none this season. I suppose I’d be a little more enthusiastic if we were in league one.

Yeah, 21 games, 1 goal. Sounds horribly like someone we would spend decent money on.

Hopefully this doesn't happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here