Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eden Hazard

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Sorry but a ballboy is suppose to retrieve the ball and get it back into play. Not roll on it refuse to get up to waste time. As others have said hazard tried to get it back and eventually kicked the ball from underneath him. Anybody wanting to get on with the game would have done the same. If it was a Brighton player on sat when we were one down everybody would be defending him. Although being one down and one of our ball boys laying on the ball he would have been lynched

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
What an absolute prick, haven't felt this angry about an incident in sport in a long time...

What is worse, was the way he reacted after the incident and the look on his face...complete moron!

Just glad the ref did send him off, hope the league and club take strict action against him.

:censored:

Barely touched him the ball boy was a f***ing prick

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I said it on the other thread - I really think people need to stop playing the "he kicked a kid" card. The "kid" is less than a year away from being an adult, and he's only 5 years younger than Hazard himself. He is not a child.

I'll respect Hazard a lot more after this if he sticks to his guns and doesn't apologise.

He apologised to the kid after the game.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hilarious people are 'Team Hazard'.

The Belgium had been feigning injury and exaggerating contact all game. Especially when he was on the floor in agony, then suddenly jumps up to sprint for the ball. Hazard barely put a challenge in on any of the Swansea players, and got completely 'owned' by Williams and the Swansea defence.

Hey, but if you want to be 'Team Hazard' and support a cheat for kicking a cheat.....well done! :lolol:

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Isn't everyone overreacting?

The ballboy behaved stupidly and Hazard shouldn't have kicked him. But no one was hurt, the game was able to continue and the handbags have been put away.

Why is it every time a human being does something a little stupid, other people become judgmental and angry. I find it hard to believe that so many people are perfect themselves.

OurPrice

Nov 22, 2012
So to summarise. The ball boy is a complete fat wanker who had it coming. Hazard should have known better - albeit you can completely understand his frustration. Simples

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why is it every time a human being does something a little stupid, other people become judgmental and angry. I find it hard to believe that so many people are perfect themselves.

I know, there is only one or two of us that actually are. :thumbsup:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Ballboy has apologised to Hazard as well it seems. Could've just got this done on the pitch and avoided this debacle which will no doubt overshadow a great win and a great night for Swansea

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Well at least the Ball Boy appears to be recovering well in hospital.

BBU--GXCYAAWYoH.jpg

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
can somone create a poll? team hazard v team fatty ballboy

what about team 'the whole thing is a complete farce and entirely hilarious this has happened in a professional game'

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
An amusing episode in which both parties should feel a touch of shame.
I wonder what the pro Hazard lot would say if a Brighton ballboy got physically prodded whatever the strength of the lunge or poke. Players are not in a position to attack anyone and can never be justified for losing control in such a manner. They're paid in some unspoken to way to be role models, and that's not the way to go about things.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
An amusing episode in which both parties should feel a touch of shame.
I wonder what the pro Hazard lot would say if a Brighton ballboy got physically prodded whatever the strength of the lunge or poke. Players are not in a position to attack anyone and can never be justified for losing control in such a manner. They're paid in some unspoken to way to be role models, and that's not the way to go about things.

Just looks to me like he's kicked the ball out from under him, I question whether any body contact was ever even made. If a Brighton ball boy acted in that contemptible manner then I'd be down by the touchlines queuing up to give him a swift kick as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here