Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eddy Izzard

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Did a lap of honour at half-time at SP today to a standing ovation from both Palace and Norwich fans alike.
I am sure if Palace played Brighton he would have the same ovation. What he did was an amazing achievement. Still a scummer though. (but one I admire)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Great reception from the crowd at ht, raised over £2 mill .
I was a bit concerned he might have snagged his heels on the turf !
Great achievement from a great man :bowdown:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Great reception from the crowd at ht, raised over £2 mill .
I was a bit concerned he might have snagged his heels on the turf !
Great achievement from a great man :bowdown:

He's not a man ffs ...... he's...........er..........er..........yeah, what the f**k is he/she/it???

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He's not a man ffs ...... he's...........er..........er..........yeah, what the f**k is he/she/it???

You decide
image.jpeg

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

He is a lesbian trapped in a mans body, according to the man himself.
Whatever how you wish to describe him, he's more than a man than you'll ever be :wave:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I had one trapped under my body once. But I didn't know she preferred comfy shoes at the time.

I have a lot of sympathy for Eddie Izard; going to school at Eastbourne College would be enough to confuse anyone's sexual identity with all the town's idolatry of Navratilova at the time.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Would just love to see him and Elton in a bitch-fight at Wembley. But I guess they'll just snog instead. "Kissy kissy"...

Seeing as he's one of your own, I'd have thought you'd be clued up enough to know that Izzard isn't gay. I'm even more surprised, because you did think he was gay, that you indulge in some casual homophobia about a fellow Palace fan on a Brighton forum.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Seeing as he's one of your own, I'd have thought you'd be clued up enough to know that Izzard isn't gay. I'm even more surprised, because you did think he was gay, that you indulge in some casual homophobia about a fellow Palace fan on a Brighton forum.

I'm only surprised you're surprised........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here