Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Eddie Howe’s Shirt

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Have you seen Pep? He’s basically wearing a black crop top over an undergarment. Not sure why so many people have an issue with Eddie Howe. Great young manager who plays attacking football, improves players already at his disposal.
Maybe so. It’s just that he’s sold his soul to the Beheaders and is so very very smug.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Have you seen Pep? He’s basically wearing a black crop top over an undergarment. Not sure why so many people have an issue with Eddie Howe. Great young manager who plays attacking football, improves players already at his disposal.
I agree but also knows how to participate in non football.

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
I don’t have a problem with him and agree with the points you have made I just thought his shirt was a bit small for him where as Peps didn’t look quite as bad.Just saying.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It looked like a very, very tight long-sleeved under-shirt with a very tight polo shirt, of sorts, over the top.
We really do need a fashion thread on NSC

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Beheading is a legal execution in Man City owning Qatar according to my google…..Guardiola sold his soul a long time ago but gets a free pass in football.

Edit; just noticed UAE rather than Qatar. Not sure the difference matters overly much though.
The whole region is hideous . .As long as people are prepared to whore them selves for dirty cash they'll carry on regardless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here