Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

eCash Top Up

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I have put in my details to add some credit but each time is says unsuccessful.

Anyone else having problems?

They harp on about it enough times and it does not work. It's not anything my end cash wise.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Never had any problems.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I gave up doing this last year, found it a bit of a hassle for the 10% (may do it this year as the prices have gone up!).

Anyway, I seem to recall quite often having to do it 2 times, and the second time it worked.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I notice now they have an AUTO TOPUP feature, which is handy but dangerous in the wrong hands. You can set your minimum amount you'd like your card to never go below, then the system will automatically topup the card by an amount you set when that minimum is reached.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
There is now an auto re-fill facility which takes away the pain of putting cash on the card, although watch this as it re-filled my card twice after I set it up before the chelsea game.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Where are you having the problem, logging on or putting cash on the card, you can always do it in the shop before the game.

I log in okay. Just that when I put my bank details in, it just says unsuccessful. Card details are right and there is plenty of money in my account

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
3 times it has failed for me. It says to wait 5 minutes now.. I am only putting money on for the pies, not drinking that bloody Fosters! :wink:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I log in okay. Just that when I put my bank details in, it just says unsuccessful. Card details are right and there is plenty of money in my account

I had the same thing twice yesterday

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Might be worth going to the shop tonight and load some on, that way you can confirm if there is a problem with your e-cash account

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
My post code was wrong on the site which prevented the transaction going through. After shouting at the computer i realised i was being a prat, amended the post code and it went through fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here