Lance Cronin and Paul McCarthy ex albion lads playing

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Cool

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
McCarthy Left on a free because Wycombe Wanderers offered him more money. I quite liked him as a player, but he was a piss head.

thought it had more to do with the fact that it was looking quite possible that we wouldnt have a club

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
McCarthy began his career as a trainee with Brighton where he made over 200 league and cup appearances before joining Wycombe for a fee of £100,000 in July 1996.[1] He made over 250 appearances for Wycombe in seven seasons at the club,[1] helping the club to a FA Cup semi-final against Liverpool in April 2001.[2] McCarthy joined Oxford United on loan in March 2003,[3] joining the club on a permanent basis at the end of the season.[4] After 35 appearances for Oxford,[1] he was released on a free transfer in summer 2004 and joined non-league club Hornchurch.[5] He began available after Hornchurch ran into financial trouble and signed for Nationwide Conference club Gravesend and Northfleet (now Ebbsfleet United) in November 2004.[6] He became club captain[7] and by the end of the 2007–08 season, had made over 110 appearances for Ebbsfleet[1] and collected a winners medal when Ebbsfleet won the FA Trophy in May 2008.[8][9]

Aged 37

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_McCarthy_(footballer)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...whilst probably not considered a legend, Macca was certainly a very good Brighton player, he is still producing the goods in my opinion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Was goalkeeper at Woking for a time but I do not remember him playing for our first team or even remember him being with us at all. That is not to say he wasnt but I do not remember him being with us, perhaps he was as a lad.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Was goalkeeper at Woking for a time but I do not remember him playing for our first team or even remember him being with us at all. That is not to say he wasnt but I do not remember him being with us, perhaps he was as a lad.

He is the keeper that left Brighton for Palace claiming that the youth set up was dire, he is the same sort of age as Hinsh, Virgo, Harding etc so clearly he ent for money reasons

plays for England C now I believe.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
He is the keeper that left Brighton for Palace claiming that the youth set up was dire, he is the same sort of age as Hinsh, Virgo, Harding etc so clearly he ent for money reasons

plays for England C now I believe.

He said that a youth set up developing the likes of Hinch, Virgo & Harding was dire??!! We're better off without him!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cronin doesn't deserve to be spoken of as an Albion player.

Bigger club, eh Lance?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

he was a trainee with us and came through the ranks, a bit like Barry!

When Albion didnt offer him a contract, he went to palace and then to various clubs

laura went to school with him at PCC I think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here