Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ebay help

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
hello all, can you help me outy of a little pickle?

using ebay for the first time to sell some t on the fringe Foo Fighters tickets and want to know how can i set them to to "buy now"

Cheers in advance

Beeercan

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
need a feedback of at least 10 for "Buy it Now"...

Selling with a Buy It Now Price

An opportunity to sell your item fast at your price

You can give your buyers the convenience of Buy It Now on both fixed price format and auction-style listings.

Note: You can't add Buy It Now to an auction-style listing after the listing has begun.

Fixed Price format

When you choose to list in the Fixed Price format, you simply indicate the price at which you'd like to sell your item(s) and buyers can purchase from your listings immediately at that price.

To sell with Fixed Price format, you must:

have either a minimum feedback rating of 10, or
have confirmed Direct Debit on file for payment of eBay fees (this may take up to 19 days and is not available to eBay.ie sellers), or
if you have a PayPal account, you need to have a minimum feedback score of 5 and accept PayPal as a payment method.
Online Auction Format

When you choose the Buy It Now option on auction-style listings, you name a price at which you are willing to sell your item immediately and skip the auction process.

If someone places a bid, the Buy It Now option disappears and buyers place bids until the end of the auction. If there's a reserve price, the Buy It Now option won't disappear until someone places a bid that reaches or exceeds the reserve price.

There's no need to choose between the auction option and Buy It Now. You get both. If a buyer is willing to meet your Buy It Now price, your item sells instantly and your auction ends. Otherwise your auction proceeds normally.

To sell multiple items in your listing with Buy It Now, you must either

Be a member of the eBay community for 14 days or longer as well as have a feedback score of 20 or greater, or,
Have Direct Debit on file for payment of eBay fees (this may take up to 19 days and is not available to eBay.ie sellers), or,
If you have a PayPal account, you need to have a minimum feedback score of 10 and accept PayPal as a payment method.
Sellers must list a minimum opening bid of at least £0.99.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Putting a reserve not only costs you more in fees but also puts people off bidding I have found, might as well have started them off at the amount you want for them

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Putting a reserve not only costs you more in fees but also puts people off bidding I have found, might as well have started them off at the amount you want for them

Though I find a high starting price puts me off.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Thinking about it, if you start the auction at the price you want for them, and then say in the description that you will pull the auction for the first person to bid, (explaining that you cannot do buy it now) then they would sell quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here