Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] EasyJet Summer 2023 Flight Schedule

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If they don’t start recruiting some more ground crew I won’t be flying anywhere… nightmare coming back from Verona recently….. no steps, no airport buses all because the payed off staff are not returning.

Maybe l have just been very lucky, but have flown multiple times this summer, and encountered no problems whatsoever.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Maybe l have just been very lucky, but have flown multiple times this summer, and encountered no problems whatsoever.

A delay leaving for Verona of an hour and twenty minutes going over because baggage was late arriving on board
Stuck outside before boarding coming home over there with no seating and my wife struggling with a walking stick for 60 minutes
Stuck on airplane upon landing at Gatwick with no aircon (engines have to be running for that or hooked to new ground supply) for 75minutes because no buses or steps available .
Hour wait for baggage..

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A delay leaving for Verona of an hour and twenty minutes going over because baggage was late arriving on board
Stuck outside before boarding coming home over there with no seating and my wife struggling with a walking stick for 60 minutes
Stuck on airplane upon landing at Gatwick with no aircon (engines have to be running for that or hooked to new ground supply) for 75minutes because no buses or steps available .
Hour wait for baggage..

Oh dearie, deffo not been a good summer for you or the missus on the travel front then.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Ahhh back home from your jaunt to Montenegro.

Yes thanks ,lovely time . The better half hits 60 next September and we are poised to book,though i think it will be Central or South America . So rules EJ out . Off ticking in Scotland in 5 weeks Went BA rather than EJ due to the hand luggage allowance .

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Thought I'd use this rather than start a new thread. Are Easyjet prices still lowest in the first few hours after flights are released?

I recall there used to be some kind of price guarantee that if they reduced them after you'd brought a ticket they would refund any difference if they dropped below the price you paid?

Presume you had to spot any price drops and claim them back!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Schedules are already open if you’re booking an Easyjet holiday (so you can at least check times etc by looking at holiday deals), but not for flight-only bookings (open on 6th as suggested above). Was announced on our flights on Thurs and yesterday (which were incidentally fine - although LGW was an absolute zoo late last night, 20 deep at the E-gates despite all of them being open and an hour’s wait for luggage).

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Still quite expensive for Turkey. Booked anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here