[Sussex] East Sussex Action Committee

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
wp-USAT-allthemoms-front1-19975-winnie-the-pooh-day.jpg

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
and around Chichester used to stink of fish paste, something to do with Shiphams. Yuk.
Keep your west thank you

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
As an East Sussexer, I feel action is needed in the bias given to West Sussex in a recent thread.
Anyone wishing to join my cause, we will meet at the Swallows Return, West Sussex, to plan our revenge.
It's us against them.

Another day with nothing to do.......

I am with you Brother..... Or Sister or East Sussex persons of any gender they decide. Are we the Peoples front of East Sussex or the Popular front?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I grew up in Burgess Hill, many moons ago, when it was in Mid Sussex...but if I remember rightly we got transferred to West Sussex in the mid-70s. As a result I'm not too sure whether I should be supporting the West or the East. Any enlightenment gratefully received.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
But I remember the partition in 1974. The fights at the border, families torn apart. The pitchfork marches as villagers rescued those who hadn't made it to safety.

I saw it coming and moved from a village just south of Horsham (I was quite savvy for a two year old). My official adoption into a Brighton family wasn't confirmed for some time. Refugee status was eventually offered.

No going back.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I grew up in Burgess Hill, many moons ago, when it was in Mid Sussex...but if I remember rightly we got transferred to West Sussex in the mid-70s. As a result I'm not too sure whether I should be supporting the West or the East. Any enlightenment gratefully received.

Be grateful you landed on the right side? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here