Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East stand.

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
It's pretty bad when you get filthy looks for joining in with the North stand. ''Sang we are Brighton'' and saw a mum mumble dickhead at me WTF?

I get the same in the East Upper, I join in and everyone turns around and looks at me, like I am not aloud to sing. The first game of the season, the season ticket holders sat to my right mumbled to each other - "he's a bit loud isn't he, wish he'd stop singing". You're at a fudging football match! You're not at a cinema! JESUS!

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I get the same in the East Upper, I join in and everyone turns around and looks at me, like I am not aloud to sing. The first game of the season, the season ticket holders sat to my right mumbled to each other - "he's a bit loud isn't he, wish he'd stop singing". You're at a fudging football match! You're not at a cinema! JESUS!

It's bizarre! The view was pretty good from where I was sat, but the people:ffsparr:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
If it was not for the North stand it would of been a library. I bow down North stand :clap2:

Utter rubbish. The North Stand were great (they usually are) but to imply there was no noise from West Upper and the South is just imbecilic.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was in the ESU and was a bit out of place when singing. But it doesn't matter as much as people on here would have you believe. Enjoy the game how you want, we all paid the same. Nobody should dictate how to support the team.

"Stand up if you hate Palace" isn't support either.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Very little atmosphere in the South stand but with JCL's busying looking away from the pitch and texting to their friends "we are sat near the Newcastle fans, they look like Vikings!" it was never going to be a songfest by any stretch of the imagination.
Plus, she kept touching me on the leg. I would have been flattered if she wasn't 50 years old.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Surely by now people know that if you want to sing and create atmosphere the East stand isn't the place to go which is fair enough as not everyone wants the same at a match. My mate and his kids went today in family stand and they loved it. Personally I'm quite happy in WSU.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here