Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand Dads we salute you !

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Please feel free to add your own tributes below.

Insider has officially confirmed we have exceeded all expectations. The consumption of beer and pies has hit 80% against a target consumption rate of 50%.
A proud moment for the dads and a great example to parents everywhere of how to be a role model for future generations, whilst maintaining an adequate intake of calories.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That percentage is bound to fall when the bars are ripped out to make way for the creche and bouncy castle. The Campaign for Real Face Painters starts HERE! :lol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Blimey, just read the "An incensed season ticket holder in the family stand"'s ATC complaint, there's me thinking the Amex was a football stadium not a kids playground.

Blimey, just read the "An incensed season ticket holder in the family stand"'s ATC complaint, there's me thinking the Amex was a football stadium not a kids playground.

Please tell me that thread never made it onto ATC. That really makes us look a bit noddy.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Well these plaudits are not just for me (no honestly they're not). I'd like to thank all those who have helped, those who made the pies (and the veggie burgers) and those who brewed the ale. I hope that when the burgers improve, the sweets go down in price, the face painter stops using a stencil and chips are available we will finally hit 100%

We've all got to have aims

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"They're the East Stand,
They're the East Stand
They're the East Stand Brighton dads"

(all the mums are at home slaving over a hot stove, hoovering and doing the ironing)

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Insider has officially confirmed we have exceeded all expectations. The consumption of beer and pies has hit 80% against a target consumption rate of 50%.

What does this mean? 80% of what?

80% of stock is sold every match? (sounds like success, cos you don't want to sell out or have loads left)
80% of the club's target is sold every match? (sounds like failure)
80% of all adults have a beer and a pie? (sounds like the NHS is going to struggle to cope in years to come)

sirbrian

Feb 5, 2004
East Stand - Family Stand one end Retired Stand the other. although of course I'm not retired but a lot around us are .. they don't stand up, don't sing but can't arf put away the arveys

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Family Stand Gully's Gang

She's not impressed with the cost of sweets either :facepalm:

The East Stand concourse should really look more like:

indoor-playground-ballpit.JPG

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
No wonder they spend so much time going to the karzy during the game.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
It's not just down to East Stand dads. There's regularly 7 or 8 of us from the WSU & WSL that meet over there after the game for some post-match beers, and we can't be the only ones.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Family Stand Gully's Gang

She's not impressed with the cost of sweets either :facepalm:

And also those sweets should be in a glass jar so when dropped another complaint can be raised when someone cuts themselves also there should be an abundant amount of chip sellers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here