Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Early leavers

Vega

Jul 23, 2011
Brighton
I am pissed of with those who leave the match early just to catch the Bus. They line up on the steps 10 minutes before the end blocking the view of those sitting on or near the aisle. They even stop and watch if there is an attack.

Is it so important to catch an early Bus, have they not come to watch a football match from beginning to end.

This also happens 10 minutes before and after half time but I blame that on the slow and inadequate catering facilities

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Oh will you just f*** off. Could you not have put this on any of the other 37 threads on here on this subject?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am pissed off with JCLS who can't be arsed to look at "massive" other threads on the same subject before posting!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I am pissed of with those who leave the match early just to catch the Bus. They line up on the steps 10 minutes before the end blocking the view of those sitting on or near the aisle. They even stop and watch if there is an attack.

Is it so important to catch an early Bus, have they not come to watch a football match from beginning to end.

This also happens 10 minutes before and after half time but I blame that on the slow and inadequate catering facilities

Really? I'm surprised nobody has mentioned about people leaving early before.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Early leavers = Groundhog day
Palace v Brighton attendances (guilty today) = Groundhog day,
Moaning at moaners = Groundhog day,
Moaners = Groundhog day

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008

People leave early?
Queues for Buses?

Where?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
:ohmy:
Early leavers = Groundhog day
Palace v Brighton attendances (guilty today) = Groundhog day,
Moaning at moaners = Groundhog day,
Moaners = Groundhog day

Groundhog Day = Ground Hog Day ? :ohmy:

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Complete Cock!!:tosser:

Confirmed, Vega is a complete cock.

Transport ... those living all over Sussex want to get home, especially whilst the transport arrangements are in their infancy.

In a free society, Vega's Stasi forcing attendance until final whistle, thankfully don't exist.

Your at a football match and all you can think about is getting home!

Solution.........................don't come.

This thread may be boring to some but i'll bang on about it until people actually sit down and watch a full match. I am on an aisle and am forced to stand for at least 10 minutes just to watch the end of the game due to the droves of people leaving.................................in short it spoils my view.

So there.....................................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here