Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Early kick off tomorrow

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've got planned a nice little Saturday lie in, and then into the kitchen with

Scrambled egg (made with eggs and a little greek yoghurt) very slowly cooked in a wide pan and served on some fresh sourdough, with Clonakilty Black pudding and some smoked bacon accompanied by a large home made Latte.

A little browse around NSC followed by a dodgy stream.

What could possibly go wrong, I have to be a winner :thumbsup:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
We’re having a 10.30am beery street picnic near the Birchfield Road, before strolling on to VP. Marvellous.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Going fishing, but have a nice mini DAB radio that will be attached to my lughole.

finding nemo ocean GIF

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
More Albion fans in colours in pubs than any other game I expect this season. Our most convenient kick off time of 9.30 pm before the clocks change making all other weekend games at least 10.30 or later. Meet ups arranged by Seagulls Downunder in venues all over Oz, hoping for a positive result to go with it!

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire

Scrambled egg (made with eggs and a little greek yoghurt) very slowly cooked in a wide pan and served on some fresh sourdough, with Clonakilty Black pudding and some smoked bacon accompanied by a large home made Latte.

You put EGGS in your scrambled eggs?!?! how radical are you 😂

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

I'll be round at 10.30am. Two shots in my latte if you don't mind.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

It’s live on bt sport

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Just off to bed to set the 6 am alarm. Scrambled egs? I'll have cornflakes and a triple shot coffee. But made sure my sun glasses were with my car keys. Best bit about Saturday, going to be able to listen to the golf from 2:30 till finish. Let's hope there's a queue coming home :)

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I doubt any Albion player will want to swap their lovely shirt after the game only to get back some sweaty mess of a shirt in return!

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
My plan is to get up around usual 7am time. Have marmite on toast, have shower etc & then be grumpy about the ko time, as in my seat at home it's too early to have a beer. :lolol:

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Full English at the hotel in Tenerife, then a 1 hour walk to Colon Port for a nice coffee and back to Leonardo's sports bar to watch the match.
Nothing can go wrong.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I may have to go to bed before 2am. Up mid morning and a journey to the kitchen for a pre-match coffee. Take my seat just before kick off. I'll probably stay in my seat a while afterwards so as to miss the rush.

The rugby is at the dull stage for a couple of weeks now and golf isn't my thing so that's the full sporting fix of the weekend. Might take in another EPL fixture.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii

Gah! Bloody technology... 🤬

Last edited:

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Up at 8am. Bowl of Sugar Smacks with diced fresh papaya from the front yard and a nice cuppa (leaf tea from the UK of course). Make Mrs Livingstone a filter drip coffee with whipped cream, put on my Fat Boy Hawaiian shirt for luck, back to bed, and turn on Fubo TV which has meanwhile conveniently recorded the game at 1.30am Hawaii time. Mrs. Livingstone by now is an informed accomplice and doesn't even ask which team is us. Progress. She feigns actual interest pretty well and sings along with the Albion and Sea-gulls chants. After several victory laps (not a euphemism -- or is it?), watch the recording of the loathed Man u squeaking past Palace (mixed feelings on this one). Mrs. Livingstone by now is off and about after asking if I'll be watching the footy ("soccer") all day. I will inform Mrs L that I will in fact be watching the golf. Job done.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Just off to bed to set the 6 am alarm. Scrambled egs? I'll have cornflakes and a triple shot coffee. But made sure my sun glasses were with my car keys. Best bit about Saturday, going to be able to listen to the golf from 2:30 till finish. Let's hope there's a queue coming home :)
Well done on finding the one thing worse than watching golf…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here